Sunday, October 24, 2010

more IBIE things to see

Some of the food stuffs that were on display at the show.

Sir Galahad in the house hanging out.
Sir Lancelot and Queen Guinevere were also in attendance. I had no idea that King Arthur actually labeled any of its flour this way, makes sense
& I think it's rather brilliant.
Now someone needs to do something using Shakespeare plays & characters as a theme.

Think about it, a bakery that makes danish could call themselves "Sweet Hamlet".
Envision, if you will-


Rosencrantz & Guildenstern as pastries.

"I'll take two Rosencratz, 4 Guildenstern, and thrown in one Ophelia and a couple of Osric"
(eeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe)
[yes, I know I am weird but it works doesn't it ;]
*ahem*


Anyhooooo, here are a few more items that I found to be of interest.

Fruit and vegetable gelato essentially.
You have No idea how good these were.
The Dragon fruit one was absolutely ambrosial.

All of this fig paste, I should stop back by the King Arthur booth for a loaf of bread and someone here must have some goat cheese...
Close up of Fig action...


I had no idea there were so many things you could do to apples and other fruits.
(and I'm kind of wondering why you would)

"Does anyone have a bowl of cereal and milk?"

Close up of my favorite find.
I am partly intrigued and amused. Kind of hard to carve a Jack O' Lantern out of that I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment