Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tetris

I realized something a few days ago.



[Da da dum]



When I load boxes into our vans for deliveries...



I am actually playing a gigantic game of Tetris only it's live action, 3D, and all of the pieces are white boxes of different sizes and shapes.



(adds to the level of difficulty don't you know ;)

Now all I really need to make the game complete is a cool gaming costume...

something Steampunk possibly (hmmmmmm, Steampunk baker-now That would be interesting)

or maybe something along the lines of Tron..




[Gasp...cough, cough...]


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The HORROR, the suffering,
OH-The HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No...definitely scratch that last idea...it's definitely a No.


Spandex and myself are soooooo not a good combination on sooooooooo many levels.




I think I'll stick to playing the game using my secret cake baker identity...much safer for all concerned...much, much, much safer.


[Now, where to put this game piece...]

No comments:

Post a Comment